top of page

Silver Platform

Herkese Açık·48 üye

Koper v Maribor live free 6 December 2023


Sep 24, 2023 — Check Maribor vs FC Koper livescore, free live stream, h2h stats and prediction on Bola Livescore.


FC Koper vs NK Maribor Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-06Match Details Who: FC Koper vs NK Maribor Competition: PrvaLiga When: 2023-12-06, 18:30 Venue: Bonifika Stadium FC Koper will host NK Maribor at Bonifika Stadium on 2023-12-06 at 18:30 in an interesting encounter in PrvaLiga. FC Koper, currently sitting at 3 will be looking for important home win. NK Maribor, on the other hand, sits in 4 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. Live Score, Stream and H2H results 5/18/2024. Preview match FC Koper vs Maribor, team, start time. Tribuna. comLiga Prva36 Matchday, Stadium: ŠRC BonifikaStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesCasino ratingLAS ATLANTIS1REDSPINCHMR BETRED DOGGame eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesFC Koper5WinsMaribor10WinsLiga Prva. Sunday, 24 September, 2023Liga Prva. Luka Koper vs NK Maribor Live Score & Result | 17 May 2024 May 17, 2024 — Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , Free Kicks, , yelow cards,red cards and more. Match ... Koper vs Maribor score today - 18.05.2024 May 18, 2024 — video highlights, fixtures and live streaming. Live matches from all football leagues have fast and accurate updates for minutes, scores ... FC Koper vs Maribor: Live Score, Stream and H2H results Match FC Koper vs Maribor in the Slovenia. PrvaLiga (5/17/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna Free kicks. 0. 0. Offsides. 0. Live NK Maribor FC Koper - Prva Liga (football) [LIVE] Follow the NK Maribor vs FC Koper Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. Prva Liga Match played on April 8, 2023 1:15 PM. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 40% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%. Previous results The head-to-head record for FC Koper vs NK Maribor is worth a look. FC Koper have won 3 meetings with NK Maribor, while NK Maribor have won 2. Koper vs NK Maribor » Predictions, Odds & Scores Live Stream ; Referee Obrenovic, Rade ; Stadium Bonifika Stadium ; Location Koper, Slovenia ; Weather Forecast Weather Icon 7° ...


Hakkında

Global Women Magazine Silver Platform
bottom of page