top of page

Silver Platform

Herkese Açık·48 üye

Today: Aston Villa vs Man City live free 6 December 2023 Live Stream

4 hours ago — Aston Villa vs Manchester City: How to watch live, team news, updates, stream link ; [ WATCH: Premier League on Peacock ] ; Kickoff: 3:15 pm ET, ...

"I understand for the fans it is great. It is passionate football for the players, sometimes we suffered cause we score and then conceded - it is a bit crazy and not the type of game we like. "You cannot choose it is, what it is. The focus at the minute was it is not our best performance but this team has it inside that it will never give up. "'His all-round performances have been fantastic'FT: Chelsea 4-4 Man CityMicah RichardsFormer England defender on Sky SportsOn Cole Palmer leaving Man City for Chelsea:You never want to see an academy player leave so soon – you want him to stay and play loads of games like Phil Foden has. But he’s seen the opportunity and he’s gone, not to a team that's fighting relegation but to a team that wants to be in the Champions LeagueIt's not just his composure on penalties, it's his all-round game, his performances have been fantastic. "On the international break: "I need after Tottenham and City. Now it is time to recover and be ready again! "A new experience for PepFT: Chelsea 4-4 Man CityThis was the first time Chelsea both scored and conceded 4+ goals in a league game since March 2008 v Tottenham (4-4), the first time Man City did so since January 1961 v Arsenal (4-5), and first time the pair did so against one another in the league since December 1956 (5-4 to Man City). In his 882nd game as a manager across all competitions, this was the first time that Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola saw his side both score and concede 4+ in the same match. It was fantastic and it just felt right that Chelsea got the equaliser. I know the Man City fans will be disappointed but it just felt right that there shouldn't be a winner in that game, because it was that good. Chelsea have done so well in the big games. I always feel like it can get going here at Chelsea when they get a head of steam going. But it also shows how good City are because I don’t think they were anywhere near their best while Chelsea were fantastic but it still finishes 4-4 - and that probably shows the gulf between the sides. 'Pochettino the best thing about Chelsea'FT: Chelsea 4-4 Man CityJamie CarragherFormer Liverpool defender on Sky SportsThe best thing about Chelsea right now is Pochettino, not the players or the owners – the manager. That’s the most important man, when you talk about Chelsea getting back to winning trophies, I’m not sure they could have got a better manager that was available. Everything around him has to improve. 'A tight game, but a fair result'FT: Chelsea 4-4 Man CityManchester CityManchester City manager Pep Guardiola, speaking to BBC Sport:"It was a good advert and entertaining game for the Premier League and both teams wanted to win. I wouldn't have expected differently Chelsea have a fantastic team and players. "And we know they always play good against fantastic side. We took the game [to Chelsea] it was difficult to control and they had quality from Cole Palmer and Mykhailo Mudryk. The players, they'll now have the confidence that they can go up against the best team in the world – confidence in the manager as well, that he can set them up in a certain way, every big game he’s given the opposition problems. They were the better team against Liverpool, the better team against Arsenal and I think they were the better team today in terms of causing the opposition problems. So there’s a lot to feel good about at Chelsea – we can go back to the ownership and how much they’ve spent but in terms of Pochettino and the young players, there’s a lot of optimism going forward that they can compete with the best teams and a manager who can compete with the best managers. ▶️ Aston Villa vs Man City Live Stream & on TV, 10 hours ago — Current Form and Standings. Manchester City's recent form [WWDDD] has been a blend of exhilarating offense and unpredictable slips, culminating in a roller- ... Aston Villa vs Manchester City: How to watch live, team 4 hours ago — Aston Villa vs Manchester City: How to watch live, team news, updates, stream link ; [ WATCH: Premier League on Peacock ] ; Kickoff: 3:15 pm ET, ... "Turning point: "I think this type of game provides us with the capacity to believe. We need to play more games and be competitive without the space. This gives the team good knowledge about their team-mates. "'Not seen real Man City yet - but they're still top'FT: Chelsea 4-4 Man CityJamie CarragherFormer Liverpool defender on Sky SportsI’ve still got that feeling... I do think Man City are a level above Liverpool and Arsenal right now. How can I watch Villa v City on TV? 2 days ago — Find out how to watch City's exciting Premier League clash with Aston Villa around the world. VillaTV Aston Villa vs Manchester City Listen to live match commentary as Villa host Manchester City under the lights at Villa Park. Coverage begins 15 minutes prior ... Man City is the best team in the world and Chelsea were brave tried to go for three points. "I think it was an amazing evening. "On his tactics against Manchester City: "That is how you feel about football I think you know me from Southampton and Tottenham. "This is how we approach the games and we want to be protagonists and play high. We will always be brave and even if you have a team like City. "It is impossible to know as you can win in different ways. "On Cole Palmer: "His personality and character, he is a player that arrived in the last moment and he his showing great character and performance. "I thought before the game we needed to be careful to him to give time to improve and more experience, but he is improving every single game I am happy for him and the team. How you can watch Aston Villa vs Man City free on 1 day ago — Man City go to Aston Villa tonight looking to end their run of three draws on the spin and you can watch the game live on Amazon Prime ... Aston Villa vs Man City lineups, starting 11s, team 14 hours ago — Manchester City are looking to end a run of three consecutive draws when they travel in-form Aston Villa, albeit without some key players.

Hakkında

Global Women Magazine Silver Platform
bottom of page